Apr 2, 2013

Past memories~

Taking a chomp out of our Kale plant~



Easter egg hunting~

Kite flying~

My kale finally bolted!~

Rainy walks~


piggin' out ~

Doodlin' on dad's papers~

Made 'Lai Wong Bao'~

A trip to see piggies~

Biking around town~

Well. I haven't been on lately, and I apologize for that. I've gotten soooo lazy! Studying so much! and mixed with children really does take a toll on ya' Haha. So I decided to do a lovely picture post off all the fun things my lil' fam and I have been up to in-between. Hope you enjoyed~


post signature

3 comments:

  1. The filters are really sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have waaay too much fun playing around with them~

      Ama

      Delete
  2. cute! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete