Feb 2, 2013

Late Saturday Market Bike ride~











It sure has been awhile since we went to the Saturday market! We have been up at my lovers moms' house for about 2 weeks! I'm glad to be home finally and getting back with our routine bike rides! Today we were so late, there was barely any produce left! And on top of that, there was a bunch of people! I'm guessing since today was perfect weather, everyone decided to be out in the sunshine! A lot more bicyclists as well. This particular post I thought I'd share pictures of my son and my mode of transportation (Changing it up from the regular outfit posts). He absolutely LOVES bike rides, soooo much more than car rides. So as you can tell which we opt out for the most Haha. At first I thought balancing a child on a bike would be crazy difficult, and dangerous! But it actually worked out well. And thank goodness we live in a super bike friendly city, so there's always fun alternative routes to take instead of sharing the road with cars.And we always seem to get a lot of compliments from strangers about how awesome it is that we bike with our son, so I guess we didn't have to deal with angry strangers telling us we're crazy after all! Haha

How was your Saturday? Was it nice and warm?
xoxo,


post signature

1 comment: