Feb 11, 2013

A gift to you, my love~


So I've been messing around with things, trying to figure out what I should make for my lover, since ya' know...It's almost valentine's. I came up with a fun idea after seeing 'iMadeFace' app for iphone. I of course, don't have an iphone, so I drew what could have been my lovely Theo and I if I did. Haha. This is what it turned out as!

I was going for more of a Lichtenstein comic style dot look but Photoshop worked hard against me, so I settled for this slight grainy look. All in all, my lover freaked when he saw the outcome of it. So I'm assuming all is well? Haha

How is the start of your week?
post signature

2 comments:

  1. hello!,I like your writing very much! So wonderful to find someone with some genuine thoughts on this issue. Really.. thanks for starting this up.

    Sorry if my comments are less pleasing, I just blogwalking. I hope you visit back my blog Temple Run

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh this is so cute! I was playing with that APP over the weekend too, but didn't come up with something this good!

    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete