Dec 23, 2012

DIY Cinnamon Applesauce Ornaments!

So my brother's Fiancee talked to me last week about getting together and making these cinnamon applesauce ornaments with our little chillin's
 Today was the day,and boy did these turned out sooooooo adorable, I thought I'd share!


I don't have a recipe for this, but she said this only calls for two ingredients: Apple Sauce and a ridiculous amount of cinnamon. They smell amazing though, and the kids seemed to have enjoyed mushing it together, and creating fun shapes with the shape cutters. And of course my lover and I did as well!!...I think a little TOO much! Haha

My son just wasn't too sure about this stuff~
I think I made these when I was in elementary school around the holidays?...Maybe my mom still has them?? Not sure, but this project looked familiar....
The ornaments turned out to be super cute though! Can't wait to hang them up on the tree! I'm thinking we should all get together again next year and do this!

And there's the two munchkin's with my brother! 

Wishing you a Happy holiday!
~Ama

1 comment: