Sep 4, 2012

Finally! A new post! Outfit of the day~

Here's a quick peek of what I'll be wearing today! Bought a couple of fun stuff from Forever21 this weekend, so I'm pretty excited to do a couple of posts on my finds....

More Closet pics~

 The Polka Dot top I bought at Forever21. It didn't look cute on the rack though, but I gave it a chance since it was a pretty shade of blue, and of course, the polka dots. Gotta love Polka Dots. Haha! It turned out being quite cute on me so I bought it! (Obviously~)



Gotta water my plants!~

 I found this watering can necklace at Forever21 as well. It was only .99 cents! It went well with my love for plant life so it was a keeper.


Close up on my ear...Ewww~

 I've been wanting earrings so bad now, I was worried my holes had closed up from never wearing earrings but luckily they didn't.

Another cute earring set I bought from Forever21. I couldn't decide which to wear, so I wore both Haha

Pretty ol' me with bed hair. Haha
 I decided that I wasn't going to do anything with my hair since I've been running out of ideas. Haha, so I left it down and wavy!


That's my outfit for today, hope you like it!

~Ama

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love forever21, you can find so many cute things for so cheap. I recently bought a cute denim jacket from there for only $29. The top and necklace are my favorites! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I absolutely adore the necklace as well, any chance I get I'm wearing it Haha. Forever21 has some super cute clothes, it's almost overwhelming!
      ~Ama

      Delete