Sep 16, 2012

DIY Natural Makeup Remover~

So the more and more I read up on things, the more and more I want to change my lifestyle. Starting with my everyday products I use. It's been awhile now since I last bought makeup remover (My love, my life!) and I don't regret it! So many chemicals found in makeup products make me weary, and half of them I can't even spell! Haha. So here's my solution...

                                               OLIVE OIL

So natural, so good~


This is a miracle food! And it's sooooooo good for your skin it's ridiculous NOT to use it! You may think 'What?! Olive Oil?! Why the heck would I put oil on my face!?!?!' but with a diluted solution, you wont have to worry about being all oily afterwards (Though I do enjoy the feeling of rejuvination on my face Haha)


Pretty self explanatory~~
 I find that olive oil takes the makeup off easier then the makeup removers I had bought before. Plus it moisturizes the eyes and face all in one so you wouldn't have to use two different products specifically for those areas.


Good for your face, good for your body~
Olive oil can be used in other different ways such as conditioning the hair, but I'll save that for another post. Haha

Hope you enjoyed my post!

~Ama

10 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for sharing this!! My skin reacts to most products kinda badly and I just bought some olive oil for cooking, so I would really love to try this out!! ^__^ Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's amazing! I've since stopped using commercial products and I haven't had any pimples or blemishes. So no going back for me! Haha

      Delete
  2. This sounds fab, definitely going to give it a try!
    Have a fab weekend Hun xoxo
    Enter my Michael Kors Giveaway - only 2 days left!
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/2012/10/international-giveaway-michael-kors.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use baby oil to remove eye make up and it works a treat!
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that this was a good way to remove makeup, but have never tried it yet. I'm scared that my face will get super oily.... :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was worried about that at first as well. Usually after I wipe my makeup off with olive oil, I take a damp cloth and pat it around my eyes. No more oiliness!

      Delete
  5. Wow, it's way interesting. I like natural stuff when it comes to skincare.
    Will try it for sure :) (Gotta get olive oil & filtered water tomorrow^^)
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    P.S
    Followed your blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will want try this :DD Thanks for sharing <3 I'm your new follower <3

    www.sylviaeaster.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Removing makeup before going to bed is important. Finding a good makeup remover can help us remove makeup naturally, so that we can keep the health of our skin.

    ReplyDelete