Aug 14, 2012

Projects before School~

So I have a couple projects before school starts next week that need to be finished.


1. Paint my nails 
        Did this yesterday, but it didn't turn out the way I wanted it to so I'm think I should redo them :((

2. Cut my Bangs
        My bangs seem to grow faster then the rest of my hair! Ugh! I just recently trimmed them and they seem to be growing back cricked, so time for another trim! Haha

3. Cut up an old dress to make into a slip-skirt
         This is a biggie! I actually decided to do a blog post on this that should be up in the next few days. I've been looking all over the internet for slip-skirts, and I've found some pretty cute one, but not in my size! :( So while cleaning out my closet yesterday, I came across the perfect dress to make into a slip-skirt! I'm pretty excited to see who this turns out, wish me luck!


So yep, those are my projects before school! it doesn't seem much, but these things are quite time consuming! What are some things you need to do before a certain date such as; School, work, vacation?

~Ama

No comments:

Post a Comment