Aug 9, 2012

Gal Style- Hime Gyaru

I've always been into the princess look: Giant poofy locks of curls, diamonds, large princess like dresses covered in frills, and flowers. Hime Gyaru is a lifestyle I'd like to live if I were given the chance. These girls are high maintenance: Deco manicures, sexy high heels, and flawless makeup. Here's a picture spam of some Hime gals doing it right!



Hime Gyaru is a literal translation to 'Princess Gal' in Japanese. Its a sub group of many different styles of Gyaru 'Gal'

A popular Gal magazine, for the younger generations of Gyaru 'Popteen'

Doll like Hime Gyaru

Princess like room. A tad extreme.....

Cute Hime gals in a shop dedicated to selling Hime style dresses

Gorgeous Hime inspired nails

Love the hair~

A clip from a Hime gyaru magazine

Hime gyaru cell pic. I love the blush!

Beautiful poofy hair!

Hime style is a beautiful bit of Japanese culture/ lifestyle. I hope it never goes out of style! It's too cute!!

What do you think? have you ever worn Hime clothing? Are you a Hime Gyaru?


~Ama

5 comments:

  1. Aww no way! Their hair (which makes up 3/4ths their head) is so big it looks like it'll fall off their shoulders! I like the clothes though, but the whole fake doll thing is a tad too much... The princess room IS extreme! XD And I thought I was a child...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always trying to poof my hair this big but it never works out, I'm assuming these are wigs? But yeah, that princess room is extreme. I don't think I'd be able to sleep in there (If there is even a place to sleep in that craziness!)

      Delete
  2. Ooh, I *love* your blog!! Thanks so much for following mine, will be following yours for more cuteness :)

    xo Aubree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You blog is very inspirational! Keep up the good work!

      Delete

  3. KLIK UNTUK MAMPIR


    Postingan yang bagus ...... top margotop

    Salam blog walking

    Follow blog ane

    ReplyDelete