Aug 8, 2012

Dolly Wink



Lately I've been looking into False Eyelashes again. I miss the days of long luxurious eyelashes that make my eye so much more seductive. Haha

GAL Fashion model: Tsubasa Masuwaka
 I've been looking into buying a pair of Dolly Wink lashes, a very popular brand in Japan by a GAL model named Tsubasa Masuwaka.
Different Dolly Wink False eyelashes to choose from








Masuwaka modeling the different types of false eyelashes


Besides false eyelashes, Dolly Wink sells other beauty products, such as......


False eyelash case


Dolly Wink Eyeliner
Dolly Wink Mascara

Dolly Wink Eyebrow pencil
Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara
Dolly Wink eyeshadow




 I want to try everything, especially the Mascara! Have you tried any of the Dolly Wink products before?

            ~Ama






2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely buying the Dolly Wink Lashes Dolly Sweet 01!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure which ones to get, there's so many to choose from! I'll probably do a bulk buy then test them all for which is my favorite. :P

      Delete