Aug 18, 2012

Dinner at Hula's

So my lover surprised me today! He wanted to go and eat out at a restaurant named Hula's; Chinese Mongolian BBQ. It's a buffet where you go up to the condiments and pack in as much meat, noodles, veggies, and sauce, then wait in line to have it stir-fried on a giant grill. I've never been a big fan of Hula's because I never made it good? (According to my boyfriend Haha) So he helped me this time, and it turned out pretty tasty!


Car pic of meeee~~~
Since it was such a spontaneous trip, I didn't have time to get all dolled up, but here's a random pic just for giggles.

Before it was cooked, then after. Looks a bit weird from the lighting
It was a nice experience. We went around dinner time, so it was pretty packed, and the line was pretty long, but well worth it!

Giant tasty Grill cheese!
Then, after stuffing ourselves silly, we decided to walk around neighboring stores to blow the extra calories. It was a nice night!

I enjoyed the outing quite alot! So I thought I'd share it with you guys!

~Ama

No comments:

Post a Comment