Aug 11, 2012

Cute Princess Watch

So I was just skimming through Rakuten.com (as usual) and I came across this ridiculously adorable watch! I LOVE it! Unfortunately the color I wanted (Pink) was sold out, so so much for that heart throb.

Here's the pics I took for memories. Haha.....

Such a cute watch! I love the polka dot bows on the side!

Front and back view of the watch.
So the price is pretty cheap, surprisingly. And when looking at these watches, I'm pretty sure they'd break easily, if worn on a daily basis. Rakuten sells them for $31.69. And the site 'Dreamvs.jp' sells them for the exact same price, except that their site is in Japanese, and I'm not sure if they accept International shipping.

Nonetheless, a cute watch, all sold out. *Sad face*

~Ama

No comments:

Post a Comment