Aug 20, 2012

back to school outfit

The other day I picked up a couple of fun stuff for back to school.



A pair of false eyelashes, eyelash clear glue, and some sparkle nail polish, all bought from my local Walgreens pharmacy. The nail polish and eyelashes were $3.99, the glue, $5.99, so I couldn't pass!

creeper close-up~~
A close up (Not the best quality) of the false eyelashes on. These aren't the best false eyelashes I've worn, but for $3.99, you pay for what you get.






Now on to my outfit for the first day back to College!!...

Double time!~~
Here's my look! What do you think?
When I picked this outfit out the night before, I pictured it looking AMAZING on me, unfortunately, I didn't feel that way when I got dressed the next day Haha.

More closet mirror pics~~ Wait! Where's my shoes??!
I ended up throwing on an over-sized cardigan on top of my shirt. Still looked pretty cute!~

I like big buns, and I cannot lie!~
My hairstyle for the day! YAY for big buns!~ I was able to get it an unusually large size (No more wig buns for me!) by teasing the ponytail before shaping it into a bun. It turned out beautifully! <3

Had to retake this pic a dozen times! So hard trying to take a pic of the back of your own head! Haha

Here's a rearview of my hairstyle. Since I have tons of 'fly-aways' I pinned them back with cute mini bow and Hello Kitty clips! All from AmaCharms.com!

I'm a camera hog! Oink-oink!
And, Bam! That was my hair and outfit for the first day back to College! Hope you guys liked it!

~Ama

10 comments:

  1. Sooooooo veeeeeeery cute Ama! You look so set for school! haha. You look so very gal. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* your hair! It's so cute :) And the floral shirt is pretty cute as well! Hope you had a good first day back at college. Mine was yesterday too.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope your first day back went as well as mine!

      ~Ama

      Delete
  3. your blog is very good and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hair style! That's how I wear mine too, in a bun...everyday. I'm too lazy to actually do it, especially when I have to wake up at 6:00 am. :( Those lashes look great on you. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hairclips they are so cute. Ur beautiful. Following <33

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so cute^^ I love your outfit and makeup :33 and your hairstyle is amazing!! It's so cuuute >3< You got new reader ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,
    I found your blog because you follow a blog I follow and I thought I would check out a few other Bloggers that follow her. She has great style and I really like yours as well. You have an awesome blog and this post is great! It would be cool if we could follow each other!
    If you have facebook, I would be so grateful if you could like my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll

    Let me know what you think and if you wanted to do a link share as well that would be fantastic, as exchanging links helps bring traffic to both of us!
    Aimee: http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I just found your blog through my friends readers and started browsing your posts:3 Your blog is really cute!^^
    And that back to school outfit is so nice:3 I love your hairstyle:) It fits you!
    You got a new reader!^^

    http://endlessdreamsfrostie.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete